Programa Trade Portal
A seamless way for A&D professionals to engage with your products directly from their workflow.
- As A&D professionals specify using Programa, the Trade Portal allows them to browse inventory from the world’s leading brands and pull products and specifications directly into schedules for procurement.
- Showcase your products to the thousands of designers already specifying using Programa and connect with a new high-intent audience at a natural point in the specification process.
- Gain high-intent qualified leads and easily generate and respond to quote requests and enquiries.
- Easy onboarding with e-commerce integration.
Connect with High-Intent A&D Professionals
Say Goodbye to Cold Leads.
- Gain qualified leads from the moment they are making procurement decisions.
- Connect with A&D professionals already considering your products with quote requests and product enquiries.
- Empower your team to follow-up the right client, at the right time.
A New Low-Effort High-Intent Channel for Your Products.
- Publish your products including categories and specifications from your e-commerce platform to Programa's Trade Portal in minutes and gain access to a new low-effort, high-intent channel.
- Published products always in sync and up to date with your e-commerce product database.
- Shopify Integration Live, Other Platforms Coming Q3 2022.
- Limited signups remain in May, book a demo to reserve your place.
The Future of A&D Promotion
Right place, right time, right price: Promote your brand at a natural points across A&D workflows at a price point lower than traditional channels.
- Raise awareness of your brand to thousands of A&D professionals and educate potential clients across the Programa Trade Portal.
- Maximise awareness for a fraction of the cost of traditional channels like trade shows and magazines.
- Featured collections, editorials, EDMs and more.
- Talk to our team for promotional opportunities.
The Future of Procurement
A Highly-Engaged Audience, Actively Procuring
Of Designers prefer to specify online
Users actively specifying
Products specified with Programa (July 2022)